Infant Classroom - 6 weeks to 18 months
Throughout the day, our loving teachers help infants grow in areas such as:
- Language Development—using books, songs and activities that match your child’s development level
- Cognitive Development—using activities like peekaboo and shape-sorting toys
- Motor Skill Development — grasping toys, tummy time, and toys to push and pull around the room
- Sensory Development — touching items with various textures and feeling materials in the sensory box
- Rest and nap time
Our specially designed infant room is a place where babies feel safe, secure and happy. This room is divided into areas that meet an infant’s need to move, explore, express and relax. Our teachers ensure a clean playing, eating and sleeping space. The children enjoy stroller rides as well.
Our teachers will work with you and give you daily reports about your child.
Toddler Classroom - 18 months to 3 years
The toddler room is a very busy room. We welcome their energy and excitement because we know that it’s part of growing and learning.
Our teachers will turn that energy into:
- Motor Skill Development — tossing, catching, rolling, crawling, walking
- Language Development — circle time, reading, storytelling and speech development
- Music and Movement — dancing, singing and outdoor play
- Basic Concepts — helping notice basic concepts, such as shapes, colors, opposites, etc.
- Artistic Development — art projects & creativity
- Outdoor time in our toddler play area
Our teachers get to know each child, learn their interests and plan developmentally appropriate, engaging activities such as painting, sensory box, book exploration, manipulative play, small group activities and large group circle time.
Our teachers assist you with bathroom training when your child is ready.
Preschool - 3 to 4 years
Our goal is to understand your child’s need and to plan and create experiences that meet the child’s developmental needs. Our education includes: language development and communication, social development, science, math, music, Spanish, art and physical development.
The teachers focus on building an educational foundation to help each child grow and develop socially, emotionally and intellectually.
Pre-K - 4 to 5 years
The Pre-K program has a curriculum which integrates all of the skills and knowledge required for kindergarten readiness: fine motor skills, math, science & social studies, language, verbal and listening skills, literacy: reading and writing readiness and handwriting. The children will also learn about reasoning, self-control, music and movement, communicating and creative expression.